• Premium Hi-Fi Turntable Record Players
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifiers
• Stream your Music Wirelessly to Bluetooth Speakers
• Convert your Vinyl to MP3 with Included EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter Software
• Cartridges & Styluses Included
• USB & RCA Cables Included
• Dustcovers Included
• Non-Slip Mats Included
• 45 RPM Adaptors Included
• 12 Month Warranty
The vinyl experience - from the album art and liner notes to the warm, natural crackle of the needle hitting the record - explains why audiophiles and casual listeners alike have pushed a massive resurgence in the format’s popularity in recent years. Recognizing that, Akai Professional is proud to offer the new BT100 fully automatic turntable.
The BT100 has all the important features and outstanding performance that people demand from a great turntable, such as a quiet belt-drive system, a straight low-mass tonearm and a high-quality moving magnet cartridge for precise tracking of the record.
However, the BT100 has many new school features that make it even more enjoyable and convenient. Most notably, the BT100 is a wireless streaming turntable capable of sending sound directly from your records to any Bluetooth® speaker (not included).
In addition, the BT100 has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers that don’t have a pre-amp. The BT100 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files with our free downloadable software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
Features: (Each Turntable)
• Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (not included)
• Black finish with clear dustcover
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier
• 1/8-inch headphone jack
• Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
Specifications: (Each Turntable)
• Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds:33 1/3, 45RPM
• Bluetooth Transmission, sends out Vinyl Audio wirelessly to a Bluetooth Speaker (not included)
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio file
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
• Dual moving Magnet phono cartridge
• DC motor
• 33-1/3, 45 RPM speeds
• Output level Preamp 'Off' 2.4mV
• Output level Preamp 'On' 149mV
• 34dB nominal,RIAA equalized phono pre-amp gain
• USB function: A/D:16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz USB selectable
• USB function: Computer interface:USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.4 to 10.11
• Power Supply (included): DC12V 0.5A
• Dimensions: 420mm(16.5")Wx117mm(4.6")Hx357mm(14.1")D
• Weight: 2.8kg(6.2lbs)
• PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
• Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10
• Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.11
2x AKAI BT100 BLACK HI-FI TURNTABLES RECORD PLAYERS + BLUETOOTH + CART +SOFTWARE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)