• 12" Powered Active 1100W RMS PA Speakers
• Can also be used as Wedge Floor Monitors
• Wirelessly pair your Bluetooth Smart Device to the Speaker from up to 60 feet
• Wirelessly Stereo Link the two Speakers Together via Bluetooth
• On Board 2 Channel Mixers
• Built-in Active Crossovers
• Great Sounding Speakers for DJs, Bands, Clubs, Events & More
• Speaker Stands Included
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
The all-new Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless streaming.
The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2Ws, we’ve significantly enhanced that level of achievement. The range is comprised of two models, the TS212W and TS215W. The amplifiers in both are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over our previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
Their new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212W and TS215W have five integrated handles making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value, all combined with the unsurpassed versatility of wireless Bluetooth streaming capability—it’s all here in the Alto Professional TS2W Series.
Features: (Each Speaker)
• 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
• Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
• Low Frequency: 12-inch (305 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
• High Frequency: 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
• Crossover: 2 kHz
• Maximum SPL: 127 dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
• Frequency Response: 53 – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
• Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
• Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
• Bluetooth Range - Up to 60 feet, line-of-sight
• Connectors: (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix Output
• Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
• Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift, Bluetooth: Pair, link, volume, pair/link tone volume
• Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
• Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.1" x 13.8" x 23.3" inches / 357 x 351 x 591 mm
• Weight: 28.4 lbs.12.9 kg
2x ALTO TS212W 12" 1100W RMS POWERED PA BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS + STANDS HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200