• 18" Powered Active 1250W RMS PA Subwoofer Speakers
• Full-Range Output and Extended Low-Frequency controls
• Professional Sounding Subwoofer for DJs, Bands, Clubs, Events & More
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution
Pair TS218S with any full-range speaker system to extend the bass response and dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music being played.
• Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
• Transducer Low: 18” (457 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
• Frequency Response: 35–95 Hz (-10 dB)
• Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1 m)
• Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
• Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
• External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
• Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
• Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
• Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
• Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
• Consumption: 450W
• Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.8” x 20.7” x 24.8” / 680 x 525 x 630 mm
• Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg
2x ALTO TS218S 18" 1250W RMS POWERED PA SUBWOOFERS SPEAKERS HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200