• Professional 180W RGBW pixel mappable moving head light
• With infinite pan and tilt rotation
• DMX Compatible
• Ideal for clubs, festivals, mobile DJs, bands, clubs and more
• 2 Year Warranty
Add a new dimension of visuals to your lightshow with the ADJ Asteroid 1200 centerpiece effect. This epic space age effect has infinite pan and tilt spraying beams of light all around a room and over a dance floor. With 12x 15W Quad LEDs (RGBW), full DMX programing control (18, 20 or 64 channels), and pixel mapping capabilities, lighting designers can create out of this world mesmerizing effects. Additional features and specifications include: Power Twist In/Out to daisy chain power, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX, 4-degree beam angle, a LUX of 9056 @ 2M, and a LED life of 50,000 hours
Specifications: (Each Light)
• Infinite Pan and Tilt rotation in both directions
• Advance lens optics eliminates RGBW shadows
• 4-degree beam angle produces sharp beams of light
• Pixel Mappable capability via DMX, Artnet or KlingNet
• Power Twist Connections In and Out
• Light source: 12 X 15W RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White) 4-IN-1 LED Engine
• Lamp Life: 50,000 Hrs
• Lux: 39,749 max; 9056 Full on @ 2M
• Beam Angle: 4-degree Fixed, 11-degree (Field Angle)
• Operational Modes: Artnet/KlingNet, DMX, Sound Active, Stand Alone, Master/Slave
• DMX Modes: 18, 20 and 64 Channels
• DMX Connection: 3-pin and 5-pin
• RDM compatible (Remote Device Management)
• Strobe: Electronic 1Hz-20KHz
• Edit and save scenes into internal memory (9 programs with 64 steps, 250 scenes in total)
• Dimming: Electronic 0-100%, 5 selectable dimming curves
• Pan: Infinite
• Tilt: Infinite
• Power Connections: Power Twist In / Power Twist Out
• Power Draw: 226W Max
• Voltage Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Weight: 22Kg
• Dimensions: 400 x 450 x 600mm
AMERICAN DJ ADJ ASTEROID 1200 180W LED SPINNING MOVING HEAD LIGHT DISCO CLUB
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)