• Professional 160W LED moving head beam and gobo lighting fixtures (80W each)
• Each with 8 facet circular prism and 6 facet linear prism
• DMX compatible
• Ideal for mobile DJs, bands, bars, clubs and more
• 4x Omega mounting brackets included
• 2x Seetronic power cables included
• 2x Safety cables included
• 2 Year Warranty
The Focus Beam LED, a complimentary fixture to the other Focus Series moving heads, uses a powerful 80W LED engine to produce a powerful, 7400K, 3-degree beam from an advanced optical system. This fixture features motorized focus, two prism effects (rotatable 8-facet Circular and rotatable 6-facet Linear, prism layering), and it has a built-in in frost filter for wash effects.
There are a variety of control options on the Focus Beam LED such as: DMX & RDM protocol, a variety of diming modes, fine pan and fine tilt options, and adjustable gamma and LED refresh rate settings. There is an on-board function display with 5 touch buttons making it easy to dial in custom settings.
The Focus Beam LED offers 13 dichroic colors plus white and has 15 fixed GOBOs plus open and a GOBO shake effect.
There is a convenient USB port on the rear panel used to update firmware. The fixture has locking Seetronic In/Out connections to daisy chain power, and 3-pin DMX In/Out to link data. The fixture is compact and lightweight suitable for fixed installations or temporary, mobile event applications.
Specifications: (Each light)
• 80W Cool White LED Engine
• 3° Beam Angle
• Color Temperature: 7400K
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Control Protocol: DMX
• RDM compatible (Remote Device management)
• DMX Modes: 2 (16 & 18)
• Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
• Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Strobe & pulse control
• Motorized Focus
• Linear Frost 0-100% (Wash effect)
• 2 Prisms: 6 & 8 Facet, Indexable and Rotatable
• USB firmware update port
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25k Hz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Display: Touch display with 5-button touch menu
• Colour wheel: 13 dichroic colors + white
• Gobo wheel: Metal wheel with 15 fixed GOBOs + Open
• GOBO shake effect
• Prism Wheel 1: Rotatable 8-facet Circular
• Prism Wheel 2: Rotatable 6-facet Linear
• Prism Indexing with overlay feature
• Control Modes: DMX512, RDM & Stand Alone Internal Programs
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 16 & 18 channels
• 16-Bit Pan, Tilt & Dimmer control
• DMX Connections: 3-pin Locking XLR In & Out
• Power Connections: Seetronic Locking Power In & Out
• Pan & Pan Fine: 630 degrees
• Tilt & Tilt Fine: 270 degrees
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Maximum Power Consumption: 136W @ 120V
• Daisy chain: 15 units @ 120V; 30 units @ 230V
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.96" x 6.85" x 17.61" / 278x174x447mm
• Weight: 27 lbs. (12.25 kg)
2x AMERICAN DJ ADJ FOCUS BEAM LED 160W MOVING HEAD LIGHT DJ DISCO CLUB LIGHTING
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)