• 20W Low Profile Par Can LED Lighting Effect
• Place on a Lighting Bar or Truss for Stage Light Effects
• Place on the Floor for Uplighting Wash Effects
• 64x Colours
• DMX compatible or simply plug in and play!
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Tripar Profile Plus features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-N-1 RGB + UV LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Tripar Profile Plus.
• Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 Quad LEDs
• Smooth RGB + UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Unique “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 40 degrees
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 21W Max
• IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 225x220x85mm
• Weight: 1.23 kg.
AMERICAN DJ ADJ MEGA TRIPAR PROFILE PLUS LED PAR CAN STAGE LIGHT UPLIGHTER HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200