• Professional 2-FX-IN-1 par can lighting and laser fixtures
• Each with 126x RGB SMD LEDs (total of 50.4W) that create an intense colour wash and rainbow colour rings
• Red, green and blue lasers produce eye catching geometric pattern effects
• DMX controllable
• Stunning lighting and laser effects for DJs, bands, bars, clubs and more
• 3m DMX lead included
• 2 Year Warranty
The ADJ Rayzer offers two party effects in one fixture. It has red, green and blue lasers that create exciting arial effects when used with fog or haze. It also has a cluster of RGB (3-IN-1) SMD LEDs for an intense, saturated color wash and eye-popping rainbow color rings.
Features: (Each Light)
• Exciting built-in shows with color washes and laser patterns
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Set Up
• 4-button DMX function display on rear panel
• NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Light weight plastic case design with hanging bracket
• 126x RGB (3-IN-1) 0.2W SMD5050 LEDs
• Red, Blue & Green Lasers with stunning geometric patterns
• 26 DMX Channel Modes
• 0-100% Dimming
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• IEC AC In
• Power Draw: 53W Max
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25” x 8.5”x 9.25” / 210x217x235mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.2kg.
2x AMERICAN DJ ADJ RAYZER LED PAR CAN WASH LIGHT + RGB PATTERN LASER + DMX LEAD
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)