• Rotating mirrorball type light that produces stunning multi-colour beams
• Bright red, green, blue, white, yellow and purple HEX LEDs
• Ideal for mobile DJs, discos, bands, parties, bars, clubs and more
• Mounting bracket included
• Price quoted is for a 1 day hire (weekend classed as 1 day)
The Starburst is a LED sphere effect that rotates to your music while shooting out super-sharp, multi-color beam effects. With a light source consisting of five 15W HEX (RGBW+Yellow+Purple) LEDs, the Starburst provides access to a wider pallet of colors than previously possible, giving you the flexibility and creative scope to entrance your audience with unique hues and attention-grabbing effects.
• Five Color Sphere LED effect light with very sharp and intense beams of light that bounce and rotate to the music. The 5 HEX-LEDs gives you a wide pallet of colors never possible before.
• 5x 15W RGBWYP (red, green, blue, white, yellow and purple) HEX-LEDs
• 3 Pin In/Out- Standalone or Master/Slave Setup
• 3 Operational Modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, DMX control
• Auto sound active mode; color, rotation, speed control via DMX
• Strobe effect
• Built-in microphone with sensitivity control
• Power consumption : 55W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5” x 12.5” x 16.25” / 318 x 318 x 412.5mm
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.65 kg
AMERICAN DJ ADJ STARBURST 75W MULTI-COLOUR LED ROTATING MIRROR BALL FX LIGHT
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200