• High output 1300W smoke/fog machine• Output: 12,000 cubic feet per minute• Simply pour smoke/fog fluid into the tank, let it warm up and away you go!• Ideal for mobile DJs, bands, bars, clubs, children's Parties and more• Wireless remote control included• Wired remote control included• 5L Equinox Pro Smoke Fluid included• 12 Month Warranty
The ADJ VF1300 is a 1300W mobile Fog Machine that is great for mobile entertainers, medium size nightclub and bars, bowling centers and special effects productions that want to add atmosphere to their events, plus it allows people to see the beams from the lighting fixtures.
The VF1300 is equipped with a high efficiency heater that quickly burns through the fog liquid. It comes with a 2.3 liter external fog fluid tank, has a fog fluid level indicator, comes with a wired and a wireless remote control, and uses water bases fog fluid. Advanced features include: Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) for optimum heating levels, and a low fog fluid shut off sensor to protect the pump. A optional wired timer remote is available separately.
• 1300W mobile Fog Machine
• High efficiency heater block burns through fog with less residue
• Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) for optimum heating levels
• Low fog fluid shut off sensor to protect pump
• Warm-up time: 7 minutes
• Output: 12,000 cubic ft. per min
• External fog fluid tank: 2.3 Liter
• Compatible with the wired Timer Remote VFTR13 from ADJ
• ADJ VF5PR wired remote and VFWR2 wireless remote included
• Fog output switch on rear panel
• Only use high quality, water based fog fluid
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 400x290x320mm
• Weight: 4.88 kg
AMERICAN DJ ADJ VF1300 HIGH OUTPUT 1300W SMOKE FOG MACHINE + 2x REMOTE +5L FLUID
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)