• Premium Hi-Fi Turntable Record Player
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier
• Stream your Music Wirelessly to Bluetooth Speakers
• Convert your Vinyl to MP3 with Included EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter Software
• Cartridge & Stylus Included
• USB & RCA Cables Included
• Dustcover Included
• Non-Slip Mat Included
• 45 RPM Adaptor Included
• 12 Month Warranty
The Akai Professional BT500 belt-drive turntable is an exquisitely crafted, premium performance turntable that extracts every musical detail and subtle nuance from your beloved record collection. All the must-have features audiophiles demand for top-flight musical reproduction are here: a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminum platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a rubber non-slip mat so there’s no record slippage, imperceptible wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with adjustable counterweight and precision damped cueing. Our unique leveling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level needle drop. The result is optimal sound. A high-quality pre-mounted Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge with elliptical stylus in removable headshell completes the package.
In addition, the BT500 has many new school flourishes that make it even more enjoyable and convenient, such as a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers. The BT500 is also a wireless streaming turntable, so you can stream your vinyl to any Bluetooth® enabled speaker (not included). The BT500 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files using the included software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
• Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (not included)
• Luxurious black gloss finish with brushed aluminum controls
• Low-mass straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable counterweight for precise tracking
• Leveling bubble with adjustable feet
• Die-cast anti-resonance aluminum platter and non-slip rubber mat
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplified
• Gold-plated RCA jacks
• 2-speed (33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM) Belt Drive Turntable
• Motor: Isolated DC
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB (A-weighted)
• Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.2%
• USB Function:A/D 16-bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz selectable
• Computer interface - USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
• Output Level: Pre-amp "OFF”: 2.5mV / Pre-amp "ON”: 155mV
• Dimensions: 444mm (17.5") W x 123mm (4.84") H x 347mm (13.7") D
• Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4kg)
• Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
AKAI BT500 BLACK HI-FI TURNTABLE RECORD PLAYER + BLUETOOTH + CARTRIDGE +SOFTWARE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)