• Classic Digital Drum Machine
• 12x Velocity Sensitive Trigger Pads
• 50x Built-in Preset Patterns
• 233x Realistic & Natural Drum Sounds
• Digital Effects
• MIDI Capabilities
• 12 Month Warranty
As one of the most popular drum machines ever made, the SR-16™ has been used by everyone from songwriters to live performers to remix engineers as their drum machine of choice. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in dry form and sampled with our incomparable digital reverbs. Our exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ feature enables a drum sound to change its tonal content as it's played harder for truly realistic performances.
The SR-16 features 50 preset patterns that were actually played in by top studio drummers, not just programmed and quantized. You'll find enough built-in rhythmic variations (with A, B and two Fill sections) for composing complete arrangements, and you can create and save your own customized patterns and songs. Plus, the SR-16 also provides complete MIDI implementation, a footswitch input, flexible programming and editing features and velocity-sensitive pad buttons.
It's so easy to use that you'll be up-and-running and composing new music in minutes. Whether you need a songwriting partner or an accompanist for live performance, turn to the all-time world standard in drum machines: the SR-16.
• Complete MIDI support for use with keyboards, computers and electronic drum kits
• 233 professional sounds included
• Built-in digital effects for added realism
• Create and save your own customized patterns and songs
• Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
• Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (w/Dynamic Articulation™)
• Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
• Sounds: 233
• Sounds Accessible via Pads: 12
• Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
• Polyphony: 16 voice
• Panning: 7-position user programmable
• Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
• Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
• Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
• Notes/Patterns/Songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
• Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
• MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
• Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
• Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
• Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
• Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
• Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.25"x1.5"x6.5"
• Weight: 2.5 lbs
ALESIS SR-16 LIVE + STUDIO DIGITAL DRUM MACHINE WITH MIDI + PATTERNS + EFFECTS
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)