• Professional Digital Drum Machine
• 12x Velocity Sensitive Trigger Pads
• 100x Built-in Preset Patterns
• Over 500x Percussion Sounds & 50 Bass Sounds
• Reverb, Compression & EQ
• MIDI Capabilities
• Battery (Not Included) or Mains Powered
• 12 Month Warranty
Alesis knows drums. Our SR16 has dominated the drum machine market since 1990 and continues to be in demand today. The next-generation SR18 is loaded with cutting-edge drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds for any cutting-edge musician’s performances and compositions.
From hip-hop to country and everything in between, SR18 nails it on the first take. SR18 has an effects engine with Alesis reverb, EQ, and compression so you can output recording or performance-ready sounds.
Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ technology modifies sample sounds so they change as you play them. This results in sounds that respond accurately not only to dynamic changes, but also with the appropriate timbral and color changes you'd expect from their acoustic counterparts.
You can plug in an instrument, such as a guitar, and play along for setup simplicity. You can play in bass parts using the pads on SR18 or connect a MIDI keyboard for fast, musical low end.
SR18 can be powered by AC or batteries, so whenever or wherever you need to lay down a groove, you’re ready to roll. It’s time for you to step up to the next Alesis drum machine.
• Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
• Over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds
• Built-in Alesis effects: reverbs, EQs, and compression
• Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
• Programmable Drum Roll function
• Mute/Solo Function: mute drums, bass, and percussion
• Flexible wall (adapter included) and battery powering (six AA, not included)
• Backlit LCD
• 100 preset patterns, 100 user locations
• 12 velocity sensitive pads
• Tap tempo for instant beats exactly as you want them
• Sound set: 32MB, multi-sampled
• Polyphony: 32 voices
• Inputs: 1/4" instrument (guitar)
• Outputs: 1/4" stereo pair, 1/4" TRS, 1/4" TRS stereo headphone
• MIDI: in, out/thru
• Footswitch: two inputs – start/stop, count/A/B/fill
ALESIS SR18 LIVE + STUDIO DIGITAL DRUM MACHINE WITH MIDI + PATTERNS + FX + BASS
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)