• Professional UHF Diversity Wireless Microphone System
• Transmission Range of up to 100m
• UK License free Frequencies 863-865MHz
• Handheld Condensor Microphone Included
• UHF Switching Diversity Receiver Included
• 1/4" Jack Audio Cable Included
• 2 x AA Batteries Included
• Rack Mount Kit Included
• 12 Month Warranty
When you need a wireless microphone, you need it to come through with consistent, reliable performance. Excuses won’t do. Only performance counts.
Radius 100 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless microphone system that is available in three versions and provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications.
Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilizes two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
• Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
• Modulation: FM
• Transmission Range: 328 feet / 100 meters
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB (at 20 KHz deviation and 60 dBμV antenna input
• Audio Output: 1 balanced XLR, 1 unbalanced 1/4” (6.35mm)
• Display: High-visibility back-lit LCD with RF and AF meters
• Power: Supply: 12 V, 1 A, center positive (adapter included)
• Consumption: 150 mA ±10 mA
• Case: Half 19” EIA-rack plastic case
• Dimensions: 7.9” x 4.8” x 1.7”20.0 cm x 12.2 cm x 4.2 cm
• Weight: 2.1 lbs / 1.0 kg
• Channel Selection: Synchronization with receiver
• Dimensions: Hand-Held Microphone: 2.0” x 2.0” x 10.2” / 5.2 cm x 5.2 cm x 26.0 cm
• Weight: Hand-Held Microphone: 0.5 lbs. / 0.2 kg
ALTO RADIUS 100 PRO UHF DIVERSITY WIRELESS RADIO HANDHELD MICROPHONE MIC SYSTEM
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)