• Professional UHF Diversity Wireless Microphone System
• Transmission Range of up to 100m
• UK License free Frequencies 863-865MHz
• Handheld Condensor Microphone Included
• UHF Switching Diversity Receiver Included
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
When you need a wireless microphone, you need it to come through with consistent, reliable performance. Excuses won’t do. Only performance counts.
Radius 100 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless microphone system that is available in three versions and provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications.
Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilizes two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
• Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
• Modulation: FM
• Transmission Range: 328 feet / 100 meters
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB (at 20 KHz deviation and 60 dBμV antenna input
• Audio Output: 1 balanced XLR, 1 unbalanced 1/4” (6.35mm)
• Display: High-visibility back-lit LCD with RF and AF meters
• Power: Supply: 12 V, 1 A, center positive (adapter included)
• Consumption: 150 mA ±10 mA
• Case: Half 19” EIA-rack plastic case
• Dimensions: 7.9” x 4.8” x 1.7”20.0 cm x 12.2 cm x 4.2 cm
• Weight: 2.1 lbs / 1.0 kg
• Channel Selection: Synchronization with receiver
• Dimensions: Hand-Held Microphone: 2.0” x 2.0” x 10.2” / 5.2 cm x 5.2 cm x 26.0 cm
• Weight: Hand-Held Microphone: 0.5 lbs. / 0.2 kg
ALTO RADIUS 100 PRO UHF DIVERSITY WIRELESS RADIO HANDHELD MICROPHONE SYSTEM HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200