• Professional 12" 4000W Powered Active PA Speakers• Can also be used as Wedge Floor Monitors• On-board 2 Channel Mixers• Built-in Active Crossovers• Great Sounding Speakers for DJs, Bands, Clubs, Events & More• Alto Live 1604 16 Channel Mixing Desk with Effects Included• 2x Accu-Stand SPSX2B Speaker Stands with Carry Bag Included• 2x 5m XLR Leads Included• 12 Month Warranty
The all new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.Alto TS312 Specifications: (Each Speaker)
• 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)• Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
• Frequency Response: 53 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
• Frequency Range: 46 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
• Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg
Alto Live 1604 Features:• 10 XLR inputs with DNA(TM) microphone preamps• Dynamic compression (channels 1-6)• 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs• 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
• 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on sends 1+2• 60mm faders with mute and PFL/AFL solo functions• 100 Alesis DSP effectsUSB audio connectivity with level control• Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs• Switchable Phantom Power• Dimensions (w x d x h) 492mm x 417 mm x 79 mm• Weight 5.9 kg
2x ALTO TS312 4000W ACTIVE PA SPEAKER PACKAGE + LEADS + STANDS + LIVE 1604 MIXER
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)