• Professional 10" 300W powered active PA speaker• Can also be used as a wedge floor monitor• Built-in active crossover• Great sounding speaker for DJs, bands, clubs, events & more• Genuine Alto TX210 padded speaker cover included• 5m XLR lead included• 12 Month Warranty
With the TX2 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.The four models in the range are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation patter, ideal for optimal audience coverage.The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
• 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)• Maximum SPL: 116 dB at 1m• Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
• The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
• The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment
• 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
• 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
• Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
• Standard speaker pole socket
• Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
• Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
• Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
• Designed and tuned in the USA• Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.2" x 11.3" x 10.9" / 462mm x 287mm x 277mm• Net Weight: 16.7 lbs. / 7.6 kg
ALTO TX210 10" 300W POWERED ACTIVE PA SPEAKER OR MONITOR DJ BAND + COVER + LEAD
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)