• High Output Bubble Machine
• Built-in Rechargeable Battery
• Creates Hundreds of Bubbles per Minute
• Simply pour Bubble Fluid (not included) into the front and away you go!
• Please contact us if you require Fluid
• Ideal for Mobile DJs, Bands, Bars, Clubs, Children's Parties and More
• Wireless Remote Control Included
• 12 Month Warranty
The ADJ Bubbletron Go is a battery powered bubble machine and is the perfect solution for anyone that wants to create a fun or artistic effect on stage or at a performance. It's very easy to use - as easy as pour in the bubbles and turn it on!
Bubbletron Go creates 100's of bubbles per minute from a high velocity, high out put fan. It takes most types of bubble liquids. This portable and lightweight bubble machine has a lightweight yet durable housing and includes a wired On/Off remote. Bubbletron Go is great for bands, mobile entertainers, clubs, bars and small to medium size stages.
• Portable high output bubble machine
• creates hundreds of bubbles per minute
• Durable plastic casing with EZ-Access front fluid tank
• Large high velocity fan makes bubbles rise quickly in the air
• ON/OFF switch on rear of unit
• ON/OFF wireless remote BUBGO-WR included
• Carrying handle
• Most types of bubble liquid acceptable
• Power Consumption: 24W (120V); 10W (230V)
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 1 Liter every 50 Mins. (120V); 1 Liter every 90 Mins. (230V)
• Battery Charge Time: 6 Hours (Per Cycle)
• Battery Life: 5 Hours (Full On)
• Multi-voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Charger) DC12V 1000mA
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 352 x 176 x 209mm
• Weight: 2kg.
AMERICAN DJ ADJ BUBBLETRON GO BATTERY POWERED BUBBLE MACHINE + WIRELESS REMOTE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)