• High Output Bubble Machine
• Creates Hundres of Bubbles per Minute
• Simply pour Bubble Fluid into the front and away you go!
• Ideal for Mobile DJs, Bands, Bars, Clubs, Children's Parties and More
• 25ft Wired Remote Control Included
• 5 Litres of Bubble Fluid Included
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
The American DJ Bubbletron is the perfect solution for anyone that wants to create a fun or artistic effect on stage or at a performance. It's very easy to use - as easy as pour in the bubbles and turn it on! Bubbletron creates 100's of bubbles per minute from a high velocity, high out put fan. It takes most types of bubble liquids.
This portable and lightweight bubble machine has a lightweight yet durable housing and includes a wired On/Off remote. Bubbletron
is great for bands, DJs, clubs, bars and small to medium size stages.
• Portable high output bubble machine
• Creates hundreds of bubbles per minute
• Durable plastic casing with EZ-Access front fluid tank
• Large high velocity fan makes bubbles rise quickly in the air
• ON/OFF switch on rear of unit
• ON/OFF Non Removable wired remote with 25 ft./8M cable
• Carrying handle
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 1 litre every 90 mins. (230V)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 352x176x209mm
• Weight: 2kg.
AMERICAN DJ ADJ BUBBLETRON BUBBLE MACHINE + WIRED REMOTE + 5 LITRES FLUID HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200