• Compact High Output 650W Smoke/Fog Machine
• Output: 3,500 cubic feet per minute
• Simply pour Smoke/Fog Fluid (not included) into the tank, let it warm up and away you go!
• Please contact us if you require Fluid
• Ideal for Mobile DJs, Bands, Bars, Small Clubs, Children's Parties and More
• 9ft Wired Remote Control Included
• 12 Month Warranty
The ADJ Fog Fury 1000 II is a 650W compact, high output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output.
The Fog Fury 1000 II also has convenient features such as a visible fog fluid level built-in to the rear of the unit to see how much fluid is in the tank, and a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up or ready to use.
This fogger produces 3500 cubic feet of fog per minute, has a built-in internal tank with a .9 Liter capacity, and has a 4 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
• 650W compact, high output Fog Machine
• Visible fog fluid level indicator on rear
• High performance pump for optimum output
• Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
• LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use
• Fog Output: 3500 (cu.ft/min)
• Warm-up time: 4 min.
• Internal fog fluid tank: 0.9 Liter
• Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
• Includes On/Off hardwired remote control with 9ft./3M cable
• Heater: 650W
• Power Consumption: 700W max
• Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non switching)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 184 x 99 x 61mm
• Weight: 2.95 kg.
• Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
AMERICAN DJ ADJ FOG FURY 1000 II 650W SMOKE FOG MACHINE + WIRED REMOTE CONTROL
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)