• 2x bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s produce Moving Beams from 48 Lenses
• DMX compatible or simply plug in and away you go!
• Ideal for Mobile DJs, Bands, Bars, Clubs and More
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
ADJ Mini Dekker DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 48 lenses. 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s. 7 Operating Modes. Strobe Effect.
• DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 48 lenses
• Features 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s
• Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
• Strobe effect
• 7 Operating Modes (via DMX): Color Change, Color Fade, Color Change w/ Strobe, Color Fade w/ Strobe, Sound Active, Static Color & DMX Control
• DMX-512 protocol
• 4-button DMX LED menu
• 9 DMX Channels- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Adjustable sound active sensitivity dial- Includes hanging bracket
• Run all night – no duty cycle
• Power consumption: 25W maximum
• Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections to daisy-chain up to 16x Mini Dekker fixtures
• Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 7.75” x 7.5” x 9.75” / 197x184x245mm
• Weight (per unit): 3.74 lbs. / 1.7kg.
AMERICAN DJ ADJ MINI DEKKER 20W LED RED GREEN BLUE WHITE MOONFLOWER LIGHT HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200