• 2-FX-IN-1 Professional Lighting Effect
• 2x bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s produce Moving Beams from 48 Lenses
• Red and Green Laser Pattern Effects
• 9x Built-in Show Modes
• DMX compatible or simply plug in and away you go!
• Control via free ADJ App for iOS Device with included IR sensor
• ADJ Airstream IR Sensor Included
• Ideal for Mobile DJs, Bands, Bars, Clubs and More
• Price quoted is for a 1 Day Hire
The Mini Dekker LZR, part of the Startec Series, offers two classic dancefloor effects in one fixture to help turn any event into a party - a Moonflower with two 10W RGBW LEDs and a red/green laser effect with unique patterns that shoot across a room. Plus with its light weight and compact size it make it perfect for mobile entertainers and small bars, restaurants and entertainment venues.
The fixture is controlled by DMX, sound activation or its built-in shows. Users can also the UC IR wireless remote (sold separately) or the Airstream IR iOS app to control the Mini Dekker LZR.
• DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 48 lenses
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 2 Channel and 7 Channel
• Features 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s
• Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
• Red Laser: 100mW (650nm) Red laser
• Complies with FDA standards
• Multiple unique laser patterns
• Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
• Strobe effect
• 3 Operating Modes: Show Mode, Sound Active, & DMX Control
• 3 Show Modes with adjustable speed control
• DMX-512 protocol
• Airstream IR Compatible
• 4-button DMX LED menu
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Includes hanging bracket
• Run all night – no duty cycle
• Power consumption: 33 W maximum
• Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
• Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 8” x 7.75” x 8.5” / 205 x 198 x 218mm (with Bracket) 8” x 7.75” x 5.75” / 205 x 198 x 147mm (without Bracket)
• Weight (per unit): 4 lbs. / 1.7kg.
AMERICAN DJ ADJ MINI DEKKER LZR 2-FX-IN-1 20W LED MOONFLOWER LIGHT + LASER HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200