• 192-Channel DMX LED lighting controller
• Compatible with lighting fixtures running on 16 or less DMX channels
• Create your own light show using up to 12 lights
• MIDI controllable
• 19" rackmountable
• 12 Month Warranty
• Reliable DMX Controller
• Programmable Up To 240 Scenes
• 192 DMX Channels
• 12 Individual Fixture Channels
• 8 Dimmer Faders- Easy To Use
• MIDI Controllable
• An affordable solution for controlling DMX products
• Control up to192 DMX channels
• Programmable up to 240 scenes
• 12 individual fixture channels
• Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
• Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button
• Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds
• 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs
• MIDI controllable
• DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal
• Built-in Microphone
• Remote control: Blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
• Blind function - override chases on the fly
• Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20
• Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements
• Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included
• Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 2.5" (133 x 483 x 64 mm) 19 in. rack mount - 3 rack spaces
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kgs)
• Voltage: 120V/220V
AMERICAN DJ ADJ DMX OPERATOR 1 192-CHANNEL DMX LED LIGHTING CONTROLLER 19" RACK
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)