• 10" 2000W peak (600W RMS) powered PA speakers (1000W peak / 300W RMS each)
• Can also be used as wedge floor monitors
• DSP with LCD screens, EQ and multiple presets
• XLR, 1/4" Jack, RCA phono and AUX inputs
• Avante A10 padded speaker covers included
• Great sounding speakers for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs, events & more
• 12 Month Warranty
The Avante A10, part of the Achromic Series from Avante Audio, is an active loudspeaker cabinet that offers powerful output, detailed audio clarity, built-in DSP and sleek exterior design. Created for musicians, bands, houses of worship, audio production companies and rental houses, the Achromic Series speakers are equally suited to permanent installation as they are to one-off and touring productions.
Specifications: (Each speaker)
• 10-inch, 2-way active loudspeaker
• Frequency Range (-10db): 70Hz-20kHz
• Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
• Output (Peak SPL @1M): 121dB
• Amplifier Power: 1000 W Dynamic, 250W Class D (LF) + 50W Class AB (HF)
• Power Consumption: 400W
• DSP Features: LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
• Driver Information: 10” Woofer with 2” Voice Coil. 1” HF Compression Driver
• Input /Output Connectors: Balanced female XLR/ ¼” combo jack, 2 x RCA (phono), Balanced XLR Ouput
• Enclosure: H-PP Molded
• Grill: 1.2 mm steel
• Handles: 1 handle on Top
• Fly Points: 2 Fly Points on Top, 1 Fly Point on the Back
• Pole Mounting: Dual position 0° , 7.5°
• Power Input: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 12.2” x 11.8” x 20,9” (310 mm x 299 mm x 530 mm)
• Net Weight: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg)
2x AVANTE A10 10" 2000W POWERED PA SPEAKER OR MONITOR DSP DJ DISCO BAND + COVERS
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)