• Professional all-in-one lighting system
• 4x bright RGB par cans on one bar
• Control your light show from the footswitch, or wirelessly via smart phone/tablet with the easy to use free BTAir app (Compatible with Android and iOS)
• Ideal for singers, bands, musicians, DJs, discos and more
• Tripod stand included
• Footswitch controller included
• Lighting bar & tripod stand carry bags included
• 2 Year Warranty
4Bar LT BT is a convenient pack-n-go system that, not only sets up and tears down in seconds, but is now easier than ever to control. On-board Bluetooth® wireless technology means you can create and control dynamic lighting looks directly from a smartphone or tablet, without any additional hardware, using the free BTAir app. If that weren’t convenient enough, 4Bar LT BT also has D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave and DMX control. You can achieve total room or stage coverage with four individually adjustable heads, and you can create even larger coordinated light shows with other 4BAR fixtures in master/slave mode. Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote or use built-in sound-activated programs.
• Complete wash lighting solution with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Control directly from a smart phone or tablet without any additional hardware
• D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control
• Easily set up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod, carry bags and footswitch
• Create large, coordinated light shows with other 4BAR fixtures in master/slave mode
• Achieve total room or stage coverage with 4 individually adjustable heads
• Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• DMX Channels: 3, 5 or 15
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Max Unobstructed Distance: 150 ft (45.7 m)
• Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W, 1 A, 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 1.3kHz
• Beam Angle: 12°
• Field Angle: 21°
• Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
• Fits Tripod Size: 1 in (25.4 mm)
• Illuminance: 2,382 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
45 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg)
• Size: 36.1 x 3.7 x 10.8 in (918.1 x 95 x 274.3 mm)
• Approvals: CE
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
• Stand Height: 50-83 in (127-211 cm)
• Bluetooth Version: 4.2
CHAUVET 4BAR LT BT ALL-IN-ONE PAR CAN WASH SYSTEM BAND LIGHTING +BAG +FOOTSWITCH
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)