• Stunning 100W moving head beam light
• Professional features such as three facet prism, totem mode and motorised frost filter to convert the beam to a wash
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
IIntimidator Beam 355 IRC is a powerful and feature-packed moving head beam fitted with a 100W LED. Easily generate complex looks using the fixed gobo wheel that includes a unique animation effect to create additional dramatic looks. A rotating 3-facet prism splits the beam to cover larger areas. The motorized frost filter converts the beam to a wash. The onboard full-color display is IRC-6 compatible and features totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene. Intimidator Beam 355 IRC has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking.
• Feature-packed moving head beam fitted with a 100W LED
• Motorized frost filter converts the beam to a wash
• Easily generate complex looks using the fixed gobo wheel plus animation effect
• Split the beam and cover larger areas with the rotating 3-facet prism
• Full-color display with IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene
• Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
• powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
• DMX Channels: 8 or 14
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
• Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 5 + open, animation effect, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: 1 LED (white) 100 W, (27 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 1.8 kHz [flicker free]
• Beam Angle: 3°
• Illuminance: 262,800 lux @ 2 m / 6,860 lux @ 5 m
• Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 9 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 163 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 157 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 25.4 lb (11.6 kg)
• Size: 12.7 x 8.7 x 18.9 in (322 x 220 x 480 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
• Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
• Prism: 3-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
CHAUVET DJ INTIMIDATOR BEAM 355 IRC 100W MOVING HEAD BEAM LIGHT CLUB BAND DMX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)