• Stunning 140W spot, beam and wash hybrid moving head light
• Professional features such as dual rotaing prisms, dual gobo wheels and manual zoom
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
Intimidator Hybrid 140SR is powerful all-in-one moving head fixture that morphs from SPOT to BEAM to WASH effortlessly. Fitted with an intense 140 W discharge light engine and motorized focus, it projects crisp beams and gobos at almost any distance. Two overlapping independently controlled prisms create dynamic beam effects. Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections. The motorized zoom works in beam, spot and wash modes for ultimate light control. Control is easy with the full-color display, IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene. Power linking saves time running cables.
• True hybrid moving head fitted with an intense 140 W discharge light engine
• All-in-one light fixture morphs from SPOT to BEAM to WASH effortlessly
• Dual, overlapping prisms with independent control multiply the beam dynamics
• Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections
• Motorized zoom works in beam, spot and wash modes for ultimate light control
• Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
• Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
• Glass optics ensure crisp beams and gobos at all times
• Flexible menu option accepts Osram 132 W lamps if needed
• Full-color display with IRC-6 compatibility, totem mode and onboard memory for storing a scene
• powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
• DMX Channels: 13 or 19
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
• Colors: 12 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: wheel (1): 9 + open, rotating, indexing, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
wheel (2): 17 + open, aluminum, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: (included): Osram Sirius HRI 140 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
(optional): Osram Sirius HRI 132 W discharge lamp (6,000 hrs)
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• Zoom Angle: (beam): 3° to 11°
(spot): 7° to 21°
(wash): 14° to 28°
• Illuminance: (3° beam): 382,000 lux @ 5 m
(7° spot): 104,700 lux @ 5 m
(14° wash): 4,680 lux @ 5 m
• Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 260 W, 2.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 254 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Gobo Size: (rotating): 13.7 mm outside, 11 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
• Weight: 33.4 lb (15.2 kg)
• Size: 12.6 x 8.6 x 20.2 in (322 x 220 x 513 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
• Gobo wheel: (1): 9 + open, rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
(2): 17 + open, metal, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
• Prism: (1): 8-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
• Prism: (2): 6-facet linear, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
CHAUVET DJ INTIMIDATOR HYBRID 140SR 140W MOVING HEAD SPOT BEAM WASH LIGHT DMX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)