• Battery powered white LED gobo projector light
• 10 different wedding ready gobo patterns included
• Ideal for weddings, mobile discos, DJs, bands, parties, bars, clubs and more
• We can create your own gobo image for an additional £15 - please allow approximately a week for design and
• Price quoted is for a 1 day hire (weekend classed as 1 day)
EZGobo is a battery-powered LED gobo projector, that can project a custom image anywhere. Its magnetic base affixes to most metal surfaces, eliminating the need for clamps, and the scissor clip with eye loop easily attaches to drop ceiling supports, for quick setup and cable management. Wireless on/off operation is available with the included IRC-6 remote, and you can easily print your own custom gobos on transparency film.
• Battery-powered LED gobo projector projects a custom image anywhere
• Manual zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
• Includes 10 “Wedding-Ready” gobos perfect for adding romantic accents
• Magnetic base affixes to most metal surfaces, eliminating the need for clamps
• Scissor clip with eye loop easily attaches to drop ceiling supports, for quick setup and cable management
• Gobos: 10 (metal), interchangeable
• Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 10 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Maximum Run Time: up to 5 hours
• Recharge Time: 4 hours
• Illuminance: (16°) 669 lux @ 2 m (31°) 207 lux @ 2 m
• Zoom Angle: 16° to 31°
• Weight: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
• Size: 6.5 x 4.3 x 6.7 in (167 x 110 x 170 mm)
CHAUVET EZGOBO BATTERY POWERED 10W WHITE LED WEDDING GOBO PROJECTOR LIGHT HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200