• Stunning & unique LED lighting effects
• 4x battery powered pixel-mappable LED sticks included
• 4x detachable metal bases included
• Padded carry bag included
• Chauvet IRC-6 wireless remote included
• Battery charger included
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• 2 Year Warranty
Freedom Stick is a unique and versatile free-standing RGB LED that can be pixel-mapped for ultimate programming creativity. This battery powered fixture has a built-in D-Fi receiver that allows it to be placed anywhere. The sticks also work excellently as truss warmers. A detachable metal base allows you to mount them on truss (clamps sold separately). User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds. Additional control options include auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the IRC-6 remote.
• Unique and versatile free-standing LED array that adds pizazz to any event
• Battery-powered and built-in D-Fi receiver allows the stick to be placed anywhere
• Each LED can be pixel-mapped for ultimate show and programming creativity
• Detachable metal base allows for truss mounting (clamps sold separately)
• User-customizable automated programs create complex looks in seconds
• Includes a carry bag and multi-charger for easy transportation and charging
• Control auto and sound programs via DMX, wireless master/slave or the included IRC-6 remote
• Use as a dazzling tabletop centerpiece, outlining aisles, room separator or inside sticks of truss for the ultimate truss warmer
• DMX Channels: 3, 8, 48 or 50
• Light Source: 32 SMD LEDs (tri-color RGB) 0.2 W (50 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
• Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 6.5 hours
• Recharge Time: 4.5 hours
• Coverage Angle: 360°
• Input Voltage: 15 VDC, 800 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
• Power and Current: 35 W, 0.05 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 35 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 16.4 lb (7.5 kg)
• Size: 6.3 x 6.3 x 61 in (161 x 161 x 1550 mm) unit with base
• Approvals: CE, FCC
• Bag size: 60.4 x 2.6 x 8.7 in (1535 x 65 x 220 mm)
CHAUVET FREEDOM STICK PACK 4x BATTERY POWERED RGB LED DJ DISCO BAND LIGHT FX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)