• Professional 4-FX-IN-1 LED Lighting & Laser System
• 2x Derby FX Lights, 2x Par Cans Wash Lights, 4x Strobe Lights, Red & Green Lasers
• Ideal for DJs, Discos, Bands, Venues & More
• Tripod Stand Included
• Wireless Footswitch Controller Included
• Chauvet IRC-6 Remote Control Included
• Lighting Bar & Tripod Stand Carry Bags Included
• 2 Year WarrantyFeatures:• 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED derbies, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar• Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects• Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads• Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags• Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss• 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects• Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.• Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show• Easily control from the display, included IRC-6, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level• Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy / (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy / (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy / 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
• Weight: 25.6 lb, (11.6 kg)
• Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
CHAUVET GIGBAR 2 ALL-IN-ONE LIGHTING LIGHT BAR + LASER SYSTEM DJ DISCO BAND GIG
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)