• Professional 3-FX-IN-1 LED lighting systems
• Each with 2x Derby FX lights, 2x RGB + UV LED par cans wash lights, 4x strobe lights
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, venues & more
• Wireless footswitch controllers included
• Chauvet IRC-6 remote controls included
• Padded carry bags included
• 2 Year Warranty
GigBAR Flex is an ultra-convenient 3-in-1 Pack-n-Go lighting system with a pair of LED Derbys, LED Quad-color pars (RGB + UV for increased color mixing and effects) and strobes. A pass-through mounting hole for flexible mounting options with various stage and speaker stands and adjustable leg brackets adds versatility.
Features: (Each light)
• 3-in-1 fixture includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars and strobe effect for ultimate convenience
• Pass-through mounting hole for flexible mounting options with various stage and speaker stands
• Built-in UV (blacklight) for increased color mixing and effects
• Four individually adjustable heads provide wide room coverage and lighting versatility
• Wireless footswitch for convenient hands-free control
• Built-in automated and sound-activated programs make dynamic light shows easy
• Get in and get out quickly with the included wireless footswitch and FREE carry bag
• Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC-6 or wireless foot switch
Specifications: (Each light)
• DMX Channels: 3, 8 or 20
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (quad-color RGB + UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 18 Hz
• Beam Angle: (pars): 13° / (strobe): 8°
• Field Angle: (pars): 24° / (strobe): 18°
• Coverage Angle: (derby): 114°
• Illuminance: (pars): 1,078 lux @ 2 m (per head) / (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
• Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V; 22 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 45 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 46 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
• Size: 37 x 4 x 15 in ( 949 x 110 x 388 mm)
• Approvals: CE
• Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
• Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
• Footswitch battery: 12 V A 23
2x CHAUVET GIGBAR FLEX ALL-IN-ONE LED LIGHTING LIGHT BAR SYSTEM DJ DISCO BAND
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)