• Professional 5-FX-IN-1 LED lighting & laser systems
• Each with 2x moving head lights, 2x derby lights, 2x par cans wash lights, 4x strobe lights, plus red & green lasers
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs and more
• Tripod stands included
• Wireless footswitch controllers included
• Chauvet IRC-6 remote controls included
• Lighting bar & tripod stand carry bags included
• 2 Year Warranty
• Please Note: This is available for pre-order ahead of it's release in February (ETA 28/02/2020)
Ultimate gig lighting convenience, versatility and power is packed into GigBAR Move, a 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar. That means a complete light show is available from this single system that includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup.
The moving heads have separate color and gobo wheels to enhance creative programming possibilities, plus built-in Totem Mode to keep the moving heads focused on the dance floor. Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to and events can be energized with dynamic effects like built-in UV LEDs to illuminate florescent objects and make them pop. Controlling GigBAR Move is also easy.
Stand-alone control, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch options are all on board. GigBAR Move is also compatible with GigBAR 2 in master/slave mode for huge coverage and dynamic light shows.
Features: (Each system)• 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar• Separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming• Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dance floor• Easy navigation and access to all functions, directly from the full-color LCD display• System includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup• Built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects and make them pop• Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to• Easy control via stand-alone, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch• Compatible with the GigBAR 2 in master/slave for huge coverage and dynamic light shows
Specifications: (Each system)
• DMX Channels: 3, 17 or 35
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/180°
• Colors: (moving head): 7 + white / (moving head): 7 + open
• Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (quad-color RGB + UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 4 LEDs (dual-color white + UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(moving head): 1 LED (cool white) 10 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(laser): 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
• Strobe Rate: (all effects): 0 to 20 Hz
• Beam Angle: (moving head): 11° / (pars): 19° / (strobe): 8°
• Field Angle: (pars): 30° / (strobe): 18°
• Coverage Angle: (derby): 131° / (laser): 93°
• Fits Tripod Size: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)
• Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per par) / (moving head): 1056 lux @ 2 m (per head) / (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
• Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 81 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 79 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 23.4 lb (10.7 kg)
• Size: 43 x 5.7 x 17.7 in (1100 x 144 x 449 mm)
• Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
• Stand Height: 4.8 ft to 8.3 ft (1.5 to 2.5 m)
• Footswitch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
• Footswitch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
• Footswitch Battery: 9 V alkaline
• Included Controllers: IRC-6, wireless footswitch
2x CHAUVET GIGBAR MOVE 5-IN-ONE LIGHT BAR + LASER SYSTEM DJ DISCO BAND LIGHTING
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)