• Stunning 32W moving head lighting fixture
• With forward facing totem mode
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
Intimidator Spot 160 is the epitome of compact moving head power. This feature-packed moving head is designed for mobile performances with CHAUVET DJ’s innovative built-in Totem mode, keeping beams focused on the dance floor. One scene can be set, saved, and recalled manually from the full-color LCD display. A convenient ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed, and up to 4 fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. Wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote.
• Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances
• ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
• Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
• Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
• Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
• Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
• DMX Channels: 5 or 11
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
• Colors: 9 + open, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 9 + open (9 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 32 W, (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 2.4 kHz
• Beam Angle: 17°
• Illuminance: 6,080 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 16 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 60 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 60 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)
• Size: 8.2 x 5.9 x 12 in (207 x 149 x 308 mm)
• Approvals: CE
• Bracket Mounting Hole: M12
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
CHAUVET INTIMIDATOR SPOT 160 32W MOVING HEAD GOBO SPOT LIGHT DJ DISCO BAND DMX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)