• Stunning 75W moving head lighting fixture
• Professional features such as motorised focus, manual zoom, totem mode & 3 facet prism
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
Give your mobile performances some lighting punch with the feature-packed Intimidator Spot 260. It features a 75W LED and motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance. Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom. Keep the party energized using Totem mode that keeps beams on the dance floor and a 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area to thrill event guests. Intimidator Spot 260 lets you set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display. Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. You can also use convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote. Intimidator Spot 260 has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking. Fits best in the CHS-2xx VIP Gear Bag.
• Feature-packed moving head fitted with a 75W LED designed for mobile performances
• ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
• Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
• Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom
• 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area
• Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
• Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
• Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
• Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
• powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
• DMX Channels: 8 or 14
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
• Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 7 + open (6 metal + 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: 1 LED (white) 75 W, (3.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20.6 Hz
• Illuminance: (12°): 12,030 lux @ 2 m
(17°): 2,530 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 107 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
103 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
• Zoom Angle: (manual): 12° to 17°
• Weight: 12.2 lb (5.6 kg)
• Size: 9.1 x 6.4 x 13.8 in (232 x 163 x 351 mm)
• Prism: 3-facet round, static
CHAUVET INTIMIDATOR SPOT 260 75W MOVING HEAD GOBO + SPOT LIGHT DJ DISCO LIGHTING
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)