• Stunning 150W moving head lighting fixture
• Professional features such as dual rotaing prisms, motorised focus and totem mode
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC is an exceptionally bright, 150 W LED moving head spot designed for large events. It features motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications and dual rotating prisms split the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area. The motorized focus ensures crisp projections at almost any distance and the built-in Totem mode keeps the beams exactly where you want them. Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC includes built-in, automated and sound-activated programs or it can be controlled in DMX or Master/Slave mode. The powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking are also onboard.
• Exceptionally bright, 150 W LED moving head spot designed for large events
• Motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
• Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
• Dual rotating prisms splits the beam for great effects and to cover a larger area
• Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
• Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
• Works with the IRC-6 for wireless control and triggering
• Activate built-in, automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or Master/Slave mode
• powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
• DMX Channels: 9 or 15
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
• Colors: 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 7 + open (6 aluminum + 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: 1 LED (white) 150 W, (12.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 1.8 kHz
• Zoom Angle: (motorized): 10° to 23°
• Illuminance: (10°): 38,000 lux @ 2 m / (23°): 19,850 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 5 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 277 W, 2.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 268 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
• Weight: 27.2 lb (12.4 kg)
• Size: 8.6 x 12.7 x 18.3 in (220 x 322 x 466 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
• Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
• Prism: (1): 6-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
• Prism: (2): 5-facet linear, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
CHAUVET INTIMIDATOR SPOT 375Z IRC 150W MOVING HEAD GOBO SPOT LIGHT DJ DISCO BAND
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)