• Professional dual effect lighting fixtures
• Each with 18x 6W RGB+UV LEDs that create an ultra bright wash or chase effect
• Ideal for DJs, discos, bands, bars, clubs & more
• DMX compatible
• 2 Year Warranty
Wash FX 2 is a multi-purpose effect light with 18 Quad-color (RGB+UV) LEDs that can be used as a regular wash light or eye-candy effect with 6 chasing zones. Powerful UV LEDs create a psychedelic blacklight effect and provide brilliant color-mixing capabilities. Wash FX 2 can be controlled with the IRC6 wireless remote (not included) for wireless triggering or in stand-alone, DMX, IR or master/slave modes.
Features: (Each Light)
• Multi-purpose effect light designed for mobile entertainers
• Use as a regular wash light or eye-candy effect with 6 chasing zones
• Powerful UV LEDs create a psychedelic blacklight effect
• Multiple control options include stand-alone, DMX, IR or master/slave
• Compatible with the IRC6 wireless remote for wireless triggering
• Power linking saves time running cables
Specifications: (Each Light)
• DMX Channels: 3, 4, 8 or 28
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 18 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 6 W, 2 A, 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
• Beam Angle: 40 degrees
• Field Angle: 64 degrees
• Illuminance: 1,795 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 145 W, 1.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
141 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
• Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.5 x 9 in (310 x 140 x 230 mm)
2x CHAUVET WASH FX 2 216W RGB+UV COLOUR MIXING WASH LIGHT DJ DISCO BAND LIGHTING
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)