• 2x Professional 1m Plinth Stands with White Outer Scrims
• Add a stunning look to your Mobile DJ or Wedding Disco set up
• Tool free design - easily assemble in no time at all!
• Securely bolt Lighting Fixtures on to the top plate
• 35mm Adaptors Included for mounting PA Speakers on top of the plinths
• Place an uplighter or similar lighting effect inside the plinths to illuminate the scrims
• White Lycra Scrims Included
• Plinth Stands Carry Bag Included
• Top & Bottom Plates Carry Bag Included
• 12 Month Warranty
This 1.0m DJ Plinth Kit is supplied in pairs with all fixings, a white lycra scrim, 35mm speaker adaptor and carry bag.
Assembled using steel upright frames and base plates this plinth is strong and sturdy, whilst the simple construction allow for a rapid assembly and make transportation easy. The top plate features bolt holes for securely mounting lighting fixtures, and a 35mm adaptor is supplied that bolts to the top plate allowing speakers to sit safely on top of the plinths.
The supplied scrim provides the perfect coverage giving a clean look. Why not add a slimline style par can or light effect within the base area to illuminate it from within.
This plinth is ideal for a wide variety of applications including mobile DJs, events, and weddings.
• All-in-one solution
• Tool free design for rapid setup
• Each plinth includes: 2 x upright frames, 1 x white lycra scrim, 1 x baseplate, 1 x top plate, 8 x fixing knobs, 1 x 35mm speaker pole adaptor, 1 x carry bag
• 3mm thick top and base plates feature cutouts and come with a carry bag.
Specifications: (Each Plinth)
• Max. load: 15kg
• Footprint: 500 x 500mm
• Top plate dimensions: 300 x 300 x 3mm
• Base plate dimensions: 500 x 500 x 3mm
• Speaker pole adaptor dimensions: 35mmØ x 70mm
• Weight (per plinth): 13.5kg
EQUINOX 1m DJ PLINTH KIT 2x WEDDING DISCO LIGHTING PODIUM STAND + SCRIMS + BAGS
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)