• High output 1500W low level fogger
• Thick low lying cloud without the need for dry ice
• Output: 2,800 cubic feet per minute
• Simply pour low smoke/fog fluid into the tank, let it warm up and away you go!
• Ideal for mobile DJs, discos, weddings, bands, bars, clubs and more
• Wireless remote control included
• Equinox Arcus 2000 flightcase with wheels included
• Equinox 5L low level fog fluid included
• 12 Month Warranty
Equinox Arcus 2000:
The Arcus low fog machine produces a thick, low-lying cloud, without the need for dry ice, that hugs the floor and dissipates slowly, perfect for a first dance at a wedding or a spooky halloween production. The aluminium block heats up fast and the ultrasonic agitator transforms distilled water into a thin mist. The supplied flexible output hose is quickly fitted and removed by a quick release clip. On-board control features include DMX, along with a digital display providing versatile and intuitive operation. An optional flight case is available to ensure protection from the rigours of the road and is fitted with wheels to conveniently transport the unit.
• 1500W heater
• Low fog output: approx. 2,800 cu.ft per minute
• Warm-up time: approx. 4 minutes
• Water tank capacity: 7 litres (distilled)
• Fluid tank capacity: 1.2 litres
• DMX channels: 3
• Timer, manual and DMX modes
• 6 push button menu with LCD display
• PowerCON input
• 5-Pin XLR input/output
• Wireless remote control included
• Use with water based low fog fluid
• Power consumption: 2000W
• Power supply: 220~240V, 50/60Hz
• Fuse: F10A 250V
• Dimensions: 400 x 345 x 795mm
• Weight: 22kg
Equinox Arcus 2000 flightcase:
Move equipment safely and easily with the Equinox range of road cases. All cases are made from plywood and have rugged handles, steel ball corners and lockable butterfly catches making them easy to transport and capable of handling the rigours of life on the road.
• Fits 1 Equinox Arcus 2000, hose and floor attachment
• Base of flight case doubles as a wheel board
• Heavy duty, industrial grade handles and butterfly catches
• Heavy duty ball corners for added impact protection
• External dimensions (with wheels): 540 x 840 x 560mm
• External dimensions (without wheels): 450 x 840 x 560mm
• Weight: 22.3kg
EQUINOX ARCUS 2000 LOW FOG FOGGER DRY ICE EFFECT MACHINE + FLIGHTCASE + 5L FLUID
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)