• Professional lightweight mini DJ booth system
• Extremely lightweight with the frame weighing just 4.3kg
• Place a lighting fixture (not included) behind the white scrim to produce a different effect as shown in pictures
• Workstation carpet covered shelf included
• White lycra scrim included
• Padded carry bag included
• 12 Month Warranty
This ultra lightweight, aluminium Equinox MICRON DJ Booth system comes supplied with 3 sided folding booth, shelf support bars, white lycra, carpet covered shelf, overhead kit, overhead kit height extension bars and carry bag.
The booth can be lit from behind with a vast array of light effects (not included). A white starcloth effect can be created by using the optional black starcloths with the white lycra provided. The overhead kit supplied in this system allows the user to create a full light show without the need to have separate lighting stands.
• Lightweight aluminium frame only 4.3kg
• System includes: 3 sided folding booth, shelf support bars, carpet covered shelf, overhead kit, overhead kit extension bars and carry bag
• Additional cool white starcloth or tri-colour starcloth available
• The extension uprights included add an extra 550mm height to the overhead bar
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 1300 x 110 x 705mm (folded)
1300 x 700 x 634mm (set-up without overhead kit)
2138 x 1207 x 634mm (set-up with overhead kit)
930 x 650 x 609mm (internal)
• Shelf height: 930mm
• Shelf max. load: 25kg evenly distributed
• Overhead max. load: 40kg evenly distributed
• Weight: 14kg
EQUINOX MICRON DJ BOOTH SYSTEM WITH OVERHEAD KIT + WHITE SCRIM + SHELF + BAG
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)