• Professional 15" 1400W peak / 700W RMS powered PA subwoofer• 8 DSP presets• Great sounding subwoofer for DJs, discos, bands, clubs, events & more
• FBT Subline 115SA padded cover included• 5 Year Warranty
• Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
• 380mm (15”) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
• Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
• New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
• Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
• Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
• 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
• M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handlesSpecifications:
• Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700w
• Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400w
• Frequency response: 40Hz - 140Hz
• Low Frequency woofer: 15" (3" VC)
• Maximum SPL cont/peak: 132/135dB SPL
• Dispersion: Omnidirectional
• Input connector: Stereo XLR In/Out (High Pass/Link Out)
• Power cord: 5m IEC
• Net Dimension (WxHxD): 500 x 517 x 570mm
• Net Weight: 28kg
FBT SUBLINE 115SA 15" 1400W ACTIVE POWERED PA SUBWOOFER SUB BASS SPEAKER + COVER
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)