• All-in-one 15" 800W portable PA system
• Integrated MP3 player with USB, SD & Bluetooth connections
• Mixer section with RCA, Mic, Guitar & AUX inputs
• Can be used via mains power or by the built-in rechargeable battery
• Great sounding system for dance instructors, conferences, outside events, DJs, bands & more
• 2x VHF wireless handheld microphones & microphone holders included
• Speaker stand included
• Price quoted is for a 1 day hire (weekend classed as 1 day)
• 2 VHF (230.7MHz, 254.6MHz) wireless microphones with Bass, Treble and Echo control
• Rechargeable battery provides hours of portable power
• Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD, and Bluetooth
• 800W peak, 200W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
• RCA, Mic, Guitar with VCV power, and Aux input & RCA mix output
• 15” LF woofer with 2” voice coil
• Pure Titanium 1” HF compression driver
• Linear frequency response between 50Hz-20KHz
• ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
• Clip LED Alert
• Flyable & Stand mountable
• Weight: 11 kg
• Dimensions: 33.5 x 33.5 x 56.5 cm
GEMINI ES-15TOGO BATTERY POWERED PA SPEAKER + BLUETOOTH USB SD MP3 + MICS HIRE
All prices quoted are for a 1 day hire of the equipment. A weekend hire is classed as 1 day, so if you are collecting on a Friday then the kit must be returned the following Monday during working hours.
All hires must be collected and returned between 9-6pm Monday-Friday unless an appointment outside of these hours has been agreed.
A deposit is required when renting any equipment. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon satisfactory inspection of the kit when returned to store. If the cost of the equipment being hired amounts to less than £50 then the deposit will always be £50. If a hire totals more than £50 then the deposit will match this total cost, for example a £150 total hire would also require a £150 deposit.
The customer who is collecting the hire from the store must also bring in two forms of ID with them, these being Passport AND Driving License. We will retain one of these for the duration of the hire and take a photocopy of the other. If you are unable to provide us with either of these, or do not wish to leave one with us, then a larger deposit amount can be agreed upon.
Late returns are liable to an extra day's charge for each day that passes, so please contact us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to return the equipment on the agreed date.
The equipment supplied will be hired by the customer at their own risk.
Al hire monies are personally guaranteed by the person signing for the equipment, even if representing another person or company.
The hirer or signee is completely responsible for the safekeeping of any equipment plus any damage due to misuse.
In the result of a hire not being returned by 7 days after the agreed return date, the hirer will be instructed to pay for the goods in full along with any additional costs incurred to Music Sound & Lighting.
If you are wanting the equipment to be delivered, set up and/or collected then please contact us for a quote.
Phone: 01684 437200