• Professional 2 Deck DJ Controller
• 2 Channel Mixer with 3-band EQ
• Built-in Professional 24-bit USB PC/MAC Audio Interface
• Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
• Virtual DJ LE Software Included
• USB Lead Included
• 12 Month Warranty
Two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, and two rows of large performance pads, all in a fully metal enclosure makes the G2V a dynamic and reliable controller with the power to toggle, tap, and twist your tracks into an exhilarating and unique performance.
The G2V’s DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, cue controls, are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, and auto loop and loop roll modes. The full 2-channel mixer gives you constant access to the Gain, EQ, and dedicated Filter controls. A balanced XLR master output, master and booth RCA outputs, and microphone and auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution controls give the G2V the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications. With responsive and detailed performance pads and rotary encoders the G2V’s controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Bringing performance interaction to the forefront the G2V’s layout of faders, knobs, and pads is intuitive and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive. Active LED level monitors and backlit pads and buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O’s needed to monitor, record, and playback, the professional sound leaving the G2V is only limited by your imagination.
• USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
• 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
• Gain, and Filter control on each channel
• Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
• 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck
• Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, and Manual Loop
• Touch-sensitive jog wheels
• Responsive controls with high-resolution MIDI
• MIDI mapping functionality over the entire controller
• Front 1/4” microphone input with Gain control
• Auxiliary RCA line input
• Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4” headphone output
• Type: USB MIDI Controller
• USB Output Type: Type B
• Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz, Output Voltage 5V
• Power Consumption: 5W, 1.1A (Power Supply) 480mA (USB)
• USB Audio Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bit Sampling
• Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz
• Dimensions: 18.15″ x 12.60″ x 1.77” (461 x 320 x 45 mm)
• Weight: 10.19 lbs. (4.62 kg)
GEMINI G2V 24-BIT USB MIDI CONTROLLER WITH 2-CHANNEL MIXER + VIRTUAL DJ SOFTWARE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)