• Professional 2 channel digital DJ mixer & MIDI controller
• Built-in 24-bit soundcard
• 16x sample pads
• 3-band EQ on both channels
• Combo XLR and 1/4" jack microphone input
• 1/4" and 1/8" Jack headphones outputs
• 12 Month Warranty
The PMX-10 combines the power of a 4 in/4 out audio interface with the convenience of a full MIDI implementation. This means the PMX-10 is a digital mixer, a MIDI controller, and a soundcard all in one.
The PMX-10 adds 8 pads per side for convenient triggering of hotcues and samples. Pads are responsive and easy to press, with bright illumination easy to see in any lighting conditions.
Even without a computer attached, the PMX-10 is a fantastic 2 channel battle mixer, complete with adjustable crossfader and channel faders, booth and recording outputs, as well as balanced outputs. The inner chassis and replaceable crossfader mean this mixer will be in your line-up for years to come.
● Rugged all-metal chassis
● 16 multi-function RGB silicon pads (8 per side)
● XLR/1/4” combo jack microphone input
● ¼” microphone input with gain control and talkover
● 2 phono / line stereo channels
● Dedicated MIDI controls for track selection, effects
● All controls also send MIDI out, making the PMX-10 an amazing mixer controller as well
● Full complement of professional I/Os, including balanced samples and unbalanced master output, effects send and return, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input
● Curve control on the crossfader
● Easily replaceable and removable crossfader – Innofader ready
GEMINI PMX-10 2 CHANNEL DIGITAL DJ MIXER + MIDI CONTROLLER WITH SOUNDCARD + USB
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)