• Professional 2-Channel Power Amplifer
• 2000W Peak Power / 250W RMS Power
• 19" 2U Rackmountable
• 12 Month Warranty
The XGA-2000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-2000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 2000 watts of Instant Peak Power (250 watts RMS), the XGA-2000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-2000 boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 17-pound enclosure, the XGA-2000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
• 2000 Watt IPP* (* Instant Peak)
• High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
• Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
• XLR and ¼” (6.5mm Jack) balanced
• Stereo and Mono Bridge
• Constant speed fan for low noise
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
• 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
• 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
• Bridge control switch
• DC output protection and Short circuit protection
• Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
• Ground lift switch
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
• Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
• Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 90dB Power
• Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB
• Signal to Noise (LF / HF) >90dB
• THD (LF / HF) > 0.1%
• Input Sensitivity 0.77v
• Maximum Input Level 21dBv/9v
• Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω) >350
• Input Impedance 20K Ω
• Fuse 5mm x 20mm AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz
• Output Stereo 8 Ω 2 x 90W RMS
• Output Stereo 4 Ω 2 x 125W RMS
• Output Bridged 8 Ω 250W RMS
• Weight: 8 kg
• Dimensions: 48.2 x 35 x 8.8 cm
GEMINI XGA-2000 PRO LIGHTWEIGHT 2000W 2-CHANNEL PA POWER AMPLIFIER 19" RACK AMP
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)