• Professional UHF 4 channel wireless microphone system• UK license free frequencies (channel 70 863-865MHz)• Transmission range of up to 120m• 4x rechargeable handheld microphones with batteries included• UHF receiver included• USB charging cable included
• Rack ears included• Ideal for a wide range of vocal applications• 12 Month Warranty
• Professional 4 x USB rechargeable microphone UHF wireless system
• 19 inch rackmount modular receiver design with LED status indicators
• 2 x removable/adjustable antenna
• 4 x colour coded microphone transmitters
• Working distance: 120 meters
• Balanced and unbalanced audio outputs
• USB charging for microphones (2 at a time)
• 2 x rack ears & USB charging cable
• Carrier frequency range: UHF 863-865MHz
• Oscillation mode: quartz controlled fixed frequency
• Carrier wave stabilisation: 10ppm
• Sensitivity: -105dB @sinad = 12dB
• Signal to noise ratio: more than 100dB
• Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.5% @1KHz
• Image rejection: 85dB typical
• Spurious rejection: 75dB typical
• Frequency response: 40Hz-18KHz
• Squelch control: dual squelch circuit
• AF output impedance: 2.2K Ohms
• Maximum output level (balanced): 0-400mV
• Maximum output level (unbalanced): 0-200mV
• Power: DC 12-18V external supply
• Balanced audio outputs: 4 x XLR sockets
• Unbalanced audio output: 1 x TRS 6.35mm socket
• USB charge output: 5V / 500mA
• Dimensions: 420 x 220 x 45mm (WxDxH)
• Weight: 3.8Kgs
KAM QUARTET 4 CHANNEL UHF WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM WITH 4x RECHARGEABLE MICS
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)