• 15" 1200W PEAK / 300W RMS powered PA speaker
• Onboard 2 channel mixer with EQ
• Onboard USB, SD & MP3 media player with Bluetooth
• Can also be used as a wedge floor monitor
• Lightweight at just 14.5kg
• Great sounding speaker for DJs, discos, bands, clubs, events & more
• 12 Month Warranty
1200w peak / 300w continuous/RMS active speaker with Bluetooth™, USB, SD card, stereo line & mic inputs
• Easy-to-connect Bluetooth input for phones, tablets & laptops
• Built-in amplifier for direct connection to mixers & sound sources
• Multiple audio inputs for mics, wireless and instruments
• Built-in media player - plug in USB sticks and SD cards for MP3 playback
• Compact chassis designed for PA and sound reinforcement
• Power handling: 1200w peak
• Power handling: 300w continuous/RMS
• Woofer size: 15 inches
• Magnet size: 40oz
• Voice coil size: 2 inches
• Diaphragm: 25mm titanium
• Frequency response: 50Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: 95dB
• Impedance: 4 Ohm
• Crossover point: 3KHz
• Built-in amplifier class: H
• Equalisation: Bass and treble
• Audio input connections: 6.35mm jack / XLR / RCA
• Audio output connections: 6.35mm jack / XLR
• Media player: Yes
• SD card input: Yes
• USB input: Yes
• MP3 player: Yes
• 35mm pole mount: Yes
• Grille: Metal
• Curved trapezoid chassis combined with specially designed handles allow for multi-angle horizontal placement when used as a stage monitor
• Power supply connection: IEC mains
• Fuse rating: T1.6A / 250V
• Rated voltage: AC 240V / 50Hz
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 420 x 380 x 700mm
• Weight: 14.5Kg
KAM RZ15A V3 BLUETOOTH 1200W 15" POWERED ACTIVE PA SPEAKER +USB MP3 MEDIA PLAYER
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)