• 15" 1000W peak (500W RMS) self contained portable PA and microphone system• On board USB, SD and MP3 media player with Bluetooth• On board mixer section with additional microphone and line inputs• Can be used via mains power or by the built-in rechargeable battery• Wireless handheld microphone included
• Headset microphone with body pack included
• Tripod speaker stand included• Easy transportation with the extendable trolley handle and castor wheels• Great sounding speaker system for DJs, discos, bands, clubs, events & more• 12 Month Warranty
Complete portable PA with media player, USB & SD card input, plus VHF microphone wireless system and Bluetooth connectionFeatures:• Play music from smartphones and tablets direct to the unit via Bluetooth• USB stick and SD card inputs with built-in MP3 media player control• Mains or internal powered with built-in rechargeable battery• Supplied with two wireless microphone transmitters:
• 1x handheld microphone (battery not included)
• 1x bodypack and headset microphone (batteries not included)• Wireless frequency: VHF 173.8MHz / 175.0MHz• Power output: 800w peak / 400w RMS• 2 x 6.35mm jack microphone / guitar / instrument inputs• 3.5mm mini jack AUX input for hard wired smartphone input• RCA stereo line input for CD/MP3 players• RCA stereo line mixed audio output• Master 2 band equalisation• Adjustable echo effects• Telescopic handle for easy transport• Trolley wheels• Dimensions (WxDxH): 420 x 380 x 700mm• Weight: 16Kg
KAM RZ15A V3 PORTABLE 1000W BATTERY POWERED PA SPEAKER BLUETOOTH MP3 +MIC +STAND
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)