• Professional 900mW red, green & blue laser light
• Over 120 preset patterns such as layers, tunnels, fences and waves
• Built-in Laserworld ShowNET interface and free software included
• Operation modes: ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone, sound-to-light
• Stunning laser lighting for DJs, bars, clubs & bands
• 12 Month Warranty
The Laserworld Diode Series units come with diode-only laser sources ("Pure Diode") and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog color modulation.
The Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. Details in the box below.
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
The Laserworld DS-1000RGB comes with 180 mW red at 638 nm and uses green diodes at 520 nm (120 mW). The blue diode has 700 mW power at 450 nm.
Beam specifications are at great 3 mm/1.0 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 30 kpps@8°, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 45°.
With integrated and switchable scan fail safety.
The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
Integrated ShowNET incl. free laser show software
The Laserworld DS-1000RGB features an integrated ShowNET network interface with free laser control software included!
Start with your own professional laser show thanks to the intuitive Showeditor laser show software which comes with every new Laserworld DS-1000RGB (ShowNET) for free. The Showcontroller software is supported as well and can be purchased additionally.
The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. You can play custom frames and shows from an integrated SD card (included in delivery) – even in sound-to-light and stand-alone mode!
There are two different DMX modes:
(1) DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
(2) Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.
Hardware features of integrated ShowNET:
• X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
• Color outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per color channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green
• DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
• 100 Mbit Ethernet port
• Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
• Internal MicroSD card for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB), can be accessed via LAN
• Standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
• Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
• Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multiprojector laser shows
• Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter
• Guaranteed power at aperture: 900mW
• Power Red: 180 mW / 638 nm
• Power Green: 120 mW / 520 nm
• Power Blue: 700 mW / 450 nm
• Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1 mrad
• Laser Sources: Diode
• Laser Class: 4
• Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone, sound-to-light
• Scanner: 30 kpps@8°
• Scan Angle max.: 45°
• Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
• Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock
• Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
• Power Consumption: 40W
• Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 110 mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 2.8 kg
LASERWORLD DS-1000RGB PRO 900mW RGB LASER LIGHT DMX ILDA + SHOWNET + SOFTWARE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)