• 100mW Red, Green & Blue Laser
• Moving Star Cluster Effects
• IP65 Rated so can be used Outdoors
• Remote Control Included
• Aluminium Ground Stake Included
• Stunning Laser Lighting for DJs, Bars, Outdoor Parties, Bands & Home Use
• 12 Month Warranty
The GARDEN STAR RGB – Laserworld GS-100RGB Move is a red-green-blue laser light effect for outdoor as well as indoor applications. Several hundredsof fine, clearly visible red, green & blue laser dots illuminate plants, trees and facades of buildings at a large scan angle. This laser effect also draws attention at every party, e.g. at Halloween, Christmas, etc. The GARDEN STAR RGB comes in a durable and waterproof aluminium housing (IP65). Thus it's particularly suitable for effective lighting in gardens, at ponds, pools, on balconies and outdoor areas. The laser can be controlled by a remote control.
• Rotating laser effects
• Bright red, green & blue laser sources
• Waterproof aluminium housing (IP65)
• Hundreds of fine dots of light
• Included aluminium stake for easy mounting
• Temperature range: -20°C up to +40°C
• Total Power typical: 100 mW / Guaranteed power: 75 mW
• Power Red: 30 mW / 650 nm
• Power Green: 20 mW / 532 nm
• Power Blue: 20 mW / 450 nm
• Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1.2 mrad
• Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS
• Laser Class: 2; DIN EN 60825-1: 2015-07
• Operation Modes: Stand-Alone
• Scanner: diffraction grating
• Scan Angle max.: >90°
• Basic Patterns: star effect
• Accessories: Power supply (IP44), aluminium stake, manual, remote control
• Power Supply: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz at PSU DC 12 V (included in delivery)
• Power Consumption: 2.2 W
• Dimensions: 140 x 85 x 85 mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 0.5 kg
LASERWORLD GS-100RGB MOVE RED GREEN BLUE INDOOR + OUTDOOR CLUSTER LASER LIGHT IP
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)