• 60mW Green Laser
• Moving Star Cluster Effects
• IP67 Rated so can be used Outdoors
• Remote Control Included
• Aluminium Ground Stake Included
• Stunning Laser Lighting for DJs, Bars, Outdoor Parties, Bands & Home Use
• 12 Month Warranty
The Laserworld GS-60G move is a green laser light effect for indoor and outdoor applications.
Hundreds of fine, clearly visible green laser dots illumiate trees, plants and buildings at a large scan angle and draws attention at every party.
The Laserworld GS-60G move has a durable IP67 waterproof aluminium housing, which makes it particularly suitable for effective lighting in gardens, at pools, on balconies and outdoor areas.
• Bright green laser source
• Rotating laser effects
• Hundreds of fine dots of light
• Waterproof aluminium housing (IP67)
• Included aluminium stake for easy mounting
• Total Power typical: 60 mW / Guaranteed power: 30 mW
• Power Green: 30 mW / 532 nm
• Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1 mrad
• Laser Sources: DPSS
• Laser Class: 2; DIN EN 60825-1: 2015-07
• Operation Modes: Stand-Alone
• Scanner: diffraction grating
• Scan Angle max.: >90°
• Basic Patterns: star effect
• Accessories: Power supply (IP44), aluminium stake, manual, remote control
• Power Supply: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz at PSU DC 12 V (included in delivery)
• Power Consumption: 2.2 W
• Dimensions: 120 x 85 x 70 mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 0.45 kg
LASERWORLD GS-60G MOVE 60mW GREEN INDOOR + OUTDOOR CLUSTER LASER LIGHT + REMOTE
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)