• 2x 20W Powered Desktop Monitor Speakers (40W total)
• Exciting Built-in LED Lighting Effects
• Bass Boost Switch
• Ideal for Live Monitoring, Studio Applications or Home Use
• Interconnecting Audio Lead Included
• Interconnecting Lighting Lead Included
• RCA Phono Audio Lead Included
• 12 Month Warranty
Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it’s the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customized to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the color spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
The system’s 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
The Numark N-Wave 580L’s outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580L has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency “hit.”
• Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
• Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-color LED illumination
• 3-Stage Color Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off
• Convenient front panel volume control
• 1” silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer for detailed, powerful sound
• High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power
• High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance
• Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction
• (2) RCA and (2) ¼” audio inputs
• Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
• 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound
• Universal voltage
• Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4” (6.35mm) (L+R)
• LF Driver: 5-inch
• HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
• Output Power: 20 Watts x 2
• Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
• Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
• Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
• Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height): 7.25” x 9.0” x 10.63” (184 mm x 229 mm x 270 mm)
• Net Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.54 kg). Right Speaker: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg. Left Speaker: 6.75 lbs. / 3.1 kg
NUMARK N-WAVE 580L 5" 40W POWERED STUDIO OR LIVE MONITOR SPEAKERS WITH LIGHT FX
Music Sound & Lighting offer free UK mainland* next working day delivery on all in stock items and promise same day dispatch if ordered before 3pm, Monday-Friday. If you purchase after the 3pm cut off then we will dispatch your item(s) the following working day. If an order is made on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday then your order will be processed and dispatched on the Monday.
All orders are tracked so you can easily follow your delivery, however please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01684 437200 (9-6pm Mon-Fri) if you have any questions. If you provide us with a mobile number before dispatch we can also ensure that you receive a text message notification letting you know an hour window of delivery from our couriers.
All products will be sent to the confirmed delivery address chosen by the customer at the time of purchase.
In the unlikely event of a product being live on this site, but not in stock, we will contact you immediately and arrange for the item to be delivered to you at the earliest opportunity.
*Please note that delivery may take a day or two longer to areas not classified by our couriers as UK mainland, and additional shipping charges may also apply to these areas. If your postcode is affected by this then we will invoice you any additional costs (Please contact us before purchasing for costings). All items being delivered by Royal Mail will be unaffected by such charges.
All items delivered are insured by our couriers or Royal Mail. In the unfortunate event of a product arriving damaged, would you please send us photos of the outer box and the unit itself, and we shall do what is necessary to resolve. Please ensure that we are notified no later than 7 days after the expected delivery date.
Any unwanted items must be returned by the customer at their cost within 30 days. In these situations you must make sure that the goods are delivered back to us in the same condition they were received in. All boxes, packaging, manuals, leads etc must be returned with the product.
For any questions regarding returns then please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01684 437200 (Mon-Fri 9-6pm)